At Tachibana Materials Co., Ltd., when operating the Tachibana Materials website (hereinafter referred to as “this site”), we respect the privacy of our customers, give sufficient consideration to personal information, protect it carefully, and manage it appropriately. We are striving to do so.
1.Purpose of use of personal information
This site collects personal information such as customers’ names, addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, and e-mail addresses (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”), as well as information regarding transactions on this site, for the following purposes: I will use it.
(1) For future improvements regarding opinions and requests regarding our services, and for responding to inquiries; (
2) To fulfill applications and collect payments, such as delivery of products and services on this website; For subsequent management
(3) To send emails and direct mail introducing products and services on this site that are considered useful to customers (4) For research and development to develop and improve products and
(5) To contact customers as necessary .
2.Providing and entrusting personal information
This site will not provide or entrust personal information obtained from customers to third parties, except in the following cases.
(1) When prior consent/approval has been obtained from the customer
(2) When the business is outsourced to a partner company within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use (*1)
(3) Based on laws and regulations, judicial, administrative, If we receive a request for the provision of personal information from a public institution, etc.
*1 When outsourcing work, we will select the outsourcing company based on standards established by our company, conclude a contract regarding the protection of personal information, and manage and supervise the work in an appropriate manner. protect your personal information.
This site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to ensure the safety of communications with customers. “SSL (Secure Socket Layer)” is a protocol (communication procedure) that encrypts and sends and receives information over the Internet. By using a security-compatible browser such as a variety of web browsers, personal information entered by the customer, such as name, address, or telephone number, is automatically encrypted and sent/received, so in the unlikely event that the transmitted data is There is no need to worry about the content being read even if it is received by a third party.
If you are using a browser that does not support SSL (Secure Socket Layer), you may not be able to access the website or enter information.
5.Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
If a customer wishes to disclose, correct, or delete the personal information they have provided, we will respond promptly within reason. Please contact us.
6. Scope of application